Owned by veterinary technicians, Leanne and Skye,
The Long Leash has become the favorable resource
for people who want to make the best choice for those you love most.
Here is what makes us different.
Dog walking is our only service – our specialty.
- The Long Leash is a lifestyle dog walking service. Dogs are walked a minimum of twice weekly, up to five days a week, Monday through Friday.
- Unlike on-call or as-needed potty service, we foster your dog’s emotional and physical well-being with minimum 30-minute walks, longer group hikes, or puppy visits.
- Our walkers are Pet CPR and First Aid trained, with ongoing professional development, including Puppy Start Right.
- Did you know dog walking is an unregulated industry? This means widely varied quality of care – and a lot at stake when choosing the right walking professional. Here at The Long Leash, we meet and exceed all local regulations, as well as being Certified Professional Dog Walkers – the most well-respected training available in a field that does not require it.
- See why we are trusted by local veterinarians to care for their clients’ pets, and their own.
While working at the animal hospital, Leanne exhibited confidence and good judgement in every circumstance. She is a conscientious, proficient and cheerful person. Having cared for her family pets for many years, I know her to be a compassionate and dedicated pet owner.– Dr Ross Dawson, Veterinarian
To say they go above and beyond is a total understatement. If you have a pet with special needs, medication, they are so compassionate and loving. Seriously the best of the best. Five thousand stars.– Christy with Oonah, Minnie and Boris, Pasadena